For the more active there are numerous things to do such as horseback riding, jet skiing, walking paths, hiking and bike riding. A tennis court and basketball court are also available just a few meters across from the villa. Other things you may wish to engage in are yacht cruises, helicopter rides, organized trekking, visiting archaeological sites, museums, beaches and sightseeing. Anything you desire we are discretely at your disposal to provide service and make sure you are settled well and fully accommodated in order to set off on a wonderful start to your holiday.
While you are in Santorini you can also take part in an exciting sea excursion departing from the old port of Firá or from Athiniós port, depending on which trip you choose. Visit the two small islands at the centre of Caldera, Palea and Nea Kaméni, the “volcano” according to the locals, or combine your excursion with a visit to Thirassiá and Oia.
Last but not least, some tips for action lovers
• Best spots for scuba diving: cape of Tripití at Thirassiá, Paliá Kaméni (the shipwreck), Mésa Pigádia, Ammoúdi, Arménis (wall dive), Asproníssi
• Diving centres are located at: Ammoúdi, Kamári, Períssa and Oia
• Windsurfing/jet ski equipment at the following beaches: Kamari, Períssa, Avis
Experience the beauty of Santorini on a 5-hour, luxury semi private or private catamaran cruise. Choose from a 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM departure. Snorkel among the marine life, and enjoy a Greek buffet meal with drinks.
- Cruise along the coast of Santorini by luxury catamaran
- Swim in shallow waters at White Beach
- Journey beneath the imposing Indian Rocks
- Get panoramic views of the nearby islands of Palia and Nea Kammeni
- Take a therapeutic mud bath at the hot springs
- Watch the sunset from the open waters of the Aegean Sea (sunset option)
Benefit from pick-up at the villa, and then journey by air-conditioned minivan to board a luxury catamaran and take a 5-hour cruise off the coast of Santorini.
Experience the romance and beauty of the island as you set sail from the southern port of Vlychada. Choose from a 10:00 AM or 03:00 PM departure and follow the coast to the red sands of Red Beach and the neighboring cove of White Beach. Jump in for a swim in the shallow waters of a private beach, if you desire. Benefit from the services and amenities of a fully equipped vessel, including complimentary towels and snorkeling equipment.
Venture below the imposing Indian Rocks and marvel at the sea caves and rock formations close to an old Venetian lighthouse. Get breathtaking views of the volcanic landscape as you travel through the middle of the caldera. Visit the hot springs for a healing mud bath and then go to a private bay at Palea Kammeni Island to relax on deck or jump in for a swim. Frolic in the water as the crew prepares a buffet lunch or dinner to satisfy your hunger with Greek traditional meals accompanied by unlimited wine and soft drinks.
For the sunset option, journey out to open waters after dinner and watch a magnificently romantic sunset in the middle of the Aegean Sea. Then sail back to port, where a driver will be waiting to take you back to the villa.
- Pick-up and drop off by luxury air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Towels on board
- Greek buffet lunch / dinner
- Unlimited local wines, beverages and bottled water
What’s not included
Know before you go
• A vegetarian food option is available
• Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• Alcoholic drinks will be denied for those under 18 years old
• A white swimsuit is not recommended at the sulfurous hot springs
• For the sunset cruise, you are advised to bring a jacket
***Please check with us for details and reservations